Sunday, March 10, 2024

Joe Cunningham: Quilt Freedom Workshop Live from Lincoln!

Next Saturday, March 16, I'll be in Lincoln, Nebraska, for National Quilt Day, visiting my friends and seeing the great shows at the International Quilt Museum. We'll be able to visit the stacks where they store more than 8000 quilts, to see the current exhibitions of some of my favorite quilt artists, Katie Pasquini, Sue Spargo and more, to visit and study quilts live with Curator Carolyn Ducey, and to rove around checking out the celebratory scene. Janneken Smucker's sensational show, A New Deal for Quilts, is one I have wanted to see since it opened. 

If you can't make it for the show on Saturday, March 16, you can still buy a ticket and get the recording automatically. If you have ever wondered why I always talk about the museum in such glowing terms, stop by and watch this--then you'll get the picture. Tickets HERE.

No comments: